Monday, April 22, 2013

Summer

I've recently realised that, while my internet connection may be erratic, it is at least UNLIMITED!!!!! Happily, this means I've been able to augment my three-free-station television staple with the wonderfully cheap Netflix!!!!! Life is rosy. It also means I can catch you up on a a few photos I took over summer...

                                 The gorgeous campsite of the Anglican youth leaders' camp I tagged along to.
                                 (There was a pool too!) (I also ended up a leader on a, very much drier, camp for
                                 teenagers in a town in desert country eight hours north of Santiago, but my
                                 camera battery ran out and I forgot to take my charger :/.)
                                 New Year's, I think.
                                 Christmas!
                                             A very humble Christmas market - no artisan craft here.
                                 A couple of photos from Cristo Redentor's church retreat.
                                 Our annual SIM retreat. Unfortunately I couldn't fully enjoy the beautiful
                                 location as I was frantically trying to get a book read for my Latin American
                                 Church History course :/. Next time!
                                Some of the SIM team!
                                Cristo Redentor's first women's group for the year!

0 comentarios: