Saturday, December 1, 2012

La 508

Sorry for the sporadic posts - I've been busy buying up big for my new apartment. It's almost in the middle of the city, so it's pretty noisy and the streetlights shine in at night but I love it all the same. It's pretty big and soaked with light during the day, there's a sweet little balcony, there are always things going on and people bustling about, and it's a short walk to some parks and funky barrios. I might post some photos once it's all 'done', though I'm having second thoughts about whether that's a good move, security wise, this being the World Wide Web and all.


Anyway here's a video out the bus window on the way into town from my old place. I love Santiago's buskers - well when they're good, which these ones sure were. I'm fairly used to living here now, but the traditional tunes had me sit back a moment and think 'Oh my goodness, here I am, sitting on a bus in South America!!".

0 comentarios: