Monday, June 27, 2011

Prayer requests

One of the delightful things about knowing where I'm going is that I've been able to practice my Spanish by reading the church's website. And guess what I found - a list of prayer requests! So, if you wouldn't mind, could you please join me in praying for:
  • the church of Ñuñoa to grow in faith and numbers [por la iglesia de Ñuñoa, crecer en fe y en número]
  • Juan Esteban (the pastor) and his family, and for his pastoral work in the church [por Juan Esteban y su Familia, y su trabajo pastoral en la iglesia]
  • God to bless and strengthen the marriages in the church [para que Dios bendiga y fortalezca los matrimonios de la iglesia]
  • God to give people courage and passion so they can preach the Gospel to friends at university, at work and also to their relatives [para que Dios de valor y pasión para predicar el evangelio a compañeros de Universidad, en el trabajo también a nuestros familiares]

0 comentarios: